Laser eye surgery and lens surgery are not usually offered on the NHS.
激光眼科手术和人工晶状体手术通常不会由 NHS 提供。
Why laser eye surgery and lens surgery are done
为什么要进行激光眼科手术和人工晶状体手术
You may have laser eye surgery or lens surgery to:
您可能会接受激光眼科手术或人工晶状体手术以:
- correct eyesight problems, such as astigmatism, short-sightedness (myopia) or long-sightedness
纠正视力问题,例如散光、近视(近视眼)或远视 - treat eye conditions that can lead to loss of vision, such as diabetic retinopathy, complications after cataract surgery, age-related macular degeneration or glaucoma
治疗可能导致视力丧失的眼疾,例如糖尿病视网膜病变、白内障手术并发症、与年龄相关的黄斑变性或青光眼
There are several different types of laser eye surgery or lens surgery you might be offered. The type that's suitable for you will depend on factors such as your age and your eye health.
您可能会被提供几种不同类型的激光眼科手术或人工晶状体手术。适合您的手术类型将取决于诸如年龄和眼部健康等因素。
When you can get laser eye surgery and lens surgery on the NHS
何时可以在 NHS 接受激光眼科手术和晶状体手术
Laser eye surgery and lens surgery are usually only available privately.
激光眼科手术和晶状体手术通常仅以私人方式提供。
You may be able to get laser eye surgery on the NHS if you have:
如果您有以下情况,可能可以在 NHS 接受激光眼科手术:
- an eye condition that could lead to loss of vision, including blindness
可能导致视力丧失(包括失明)的眼部疾病 - problems with your sight that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses or contact lenses
佩戴眼镜或隐形眼镜无法纠正的视力问题
What happens during laser eye surgery and lens surgery
激光眼科手术和晶状体手术期间会发生什么
Before having laser eye surgery or lens surgery, you should have a consultation with the surgeon about:
在接受激光眼科手术或晶状体手术之前,您应与外科医生进行咨询,讨论:
- what will happen on the day of your surgery
手术当天会发生什么 - what aftercare you can expect
术后护理可预期的情况 - what to do if there are complications
如果出现并发症该怎么办
You'll usually have the surgery in hospital or at an eye clinic. It usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
你通常会在医院或眼科诊所接受手术。手术通常约需 20 到 30 分钟。
You'll usually have a local anaesthetic in your eye. This may be eye drops or an injection. For some types of laser surgery, you might need to have a general anaesthetic.
你通常会在眼部局部麻醉。这可能是滴眼麻药或注射。对于某些类型的激光手术,你可能需要接受全身麻醉。
With laser eye surgery the surgeon uses a laser to alter the shape of the outer layer of your eye (cornea). With lens surgery the surgeon will put an artificial lens in your eye.
在激光眼科手术中,手术医生使用激光改变眼睛外层(角膜)的形状。进行晶状体手术时,手术医生会在眼内植入人工晶状体。
If you need surgery on both eyes, you'll usually have them both done on the same day. But for some types of lens surgery, it's common to have your eyes done on separate days.
如果需要对双眼进行手术,通常会在同一天完成双眼手术。但对于某些类型的晶状体手术,常见的做法是分开日期分别手术。
Exactly what will happen will depend on the specific type of laser surgery or lens surgery you're having.
具体将发生的情况取决于您所接受的激光手术或晶状体手术的具体类型。
Recovery from laser eye surgery or lens surgery
激光眼科手术或晶状体手术的恢复情况
After having laser eye surgery or lens surgery, you can usually go home on the same day.
接受激光眼科手术或人工晶状体手术后,通常当天即可回家。
There are some things you can do to help with your recovery.
有一些措施可以帮助您的康复。
Do 需做事项
-
follow the aftercare advice given to you by your doctor or care team
遵循医生或护理团队给您的术后护理建议 -
use lubricant eye drops to keep your eye healthy and ease any discomfort
使用润滑眼药水保持眼睛健康并缓解任何不适 -
wear non-prescription sunglasses or goggles for a short while after if advised to
如被建议,请在短时间内佩戴非处方太阳镜或护目镜
Don’t 不要
-
do not drive home on the day of your surgery – you'll be advised when you can drive again
手术当天不得驾车回家——会告知您何时可以再次驾驶 -
do not drive at night until your eyes have recovered
在眼睛完全恢复之前请勿在夜间驾驶
Side effects of laser eye surgery and lens surgery
激光眼科手术和人工晶状体手术的副作用
Most people will have some side effects after laser eye surgery or lens surgery.
大多数人在接受激光眼科手术或人工晶状体手术后会出现一些副作用。
Common side effects include:
常见副作用包括:
- light scatter side effects including glare, halos, floaters, starbursts and ghost images
光散射相关副作用,包括眩光、光环、飞蚊、星芒和重影 - blurred vision 视力模糊
- sore eyes – the symptoms may be similar to dry eyes
眼睛疼痛——症状可能与干眼相似 - red blotches on the white of your eye
眼白上的红色斑点
These problems will normally improve within a few months.
这些问题通常会在几个月内改善。
Contact the hospital or clinic where you had the surgery if you have side effects that do not improve.
如果出现未改善的副作用,请联系你进行手术的医院或诊所。
Complications of laser eye surgery and lens surgery
激光眼科手术和晶体植入手术的并发症
If you have laser eye surgery or lens surgery, there's a chance you could have complications during the operation or afterwards.
如果您接受激光眼科手术或晶体植入手术,手术中或术后可能出现并发症。
The risks vary between different types of surgery. Your surgeon will explain the risks to you before the procedure.
不同手术类型的风险各不相同。您的外科医生将在手术前向您说明这些风险。
Complications can include:
并发症可能包括:
- a detached retina 视网膜脱离
- permanent, serious loss of vision
永久性、严重的视力丧失 - needing a second operation – for example laser surgery to fine tune your focus, repositioning the new lens, or replacing the new lens with one of a different size
需要第二次手术——例如用激光手术进行微调以改善聚焦、重新定位新植入的人工晶状体,或用不同尺寸的人工晶状体替换原有的晶状体 - under-treatment or over-correction, where the amount of correction in your vision is either more or less than intended
矫正不足或过度矫正,指视力矫正的程度比预期的少或多 - getting age-related cataracts earlier in life than you might otherwise have done
比你本来可能出现的年龄更早出现与年龄相关的白内障 - posterior capsule opacification (PCO) – this is where part of the lens capsule thickens and causes cloudy vision
后囊混浊(PCO)——即晶状体囊的一部分增厚并导致视力模糊
Some types of lens implant can be removed if they are causing problems. Your vision and eye health will then be the same as it was before you had the implant.
某些类型的人工晶状体如果引起问题可以被取出。取出后你的视力和眼部健康将恢复到植入前的状态。
Urgent advice: Get help from NHS 111 if:
如果出现以下情况,请拨打 NHS 111 寻求帮助:
- floaters (dots and lines) suddenly appear in your vision or suddenly increase in number
视力中突然出现或突然增多漂浮物(点状和线状) - you get flashes of light in your vision
视野中出现闪光 - you have a dark "curtain" or shadow moving across your vision
视野中有黑色“幕布”或阴影移动 - your vision gets suddenly blurred
视力突然模糊
You can call 111 or get help from 111 online.
您可以拨打 111 或在线通过 111 寻求帮助。
Find out more 了解更多
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists website has detailed patient guides about laser eye surgery and lens surgery:
英国皇家眼科学院网站有关于激光眼科手术和人工晶状体手术的详细患者指南:
Page last reviewed: 15 February 2024
Next review due: 15 February 2027