Removing screws, wires or plates
取出螺丝、钢丝或钢板
Last edited: 16/01/2025 最后编辑:16/01/2025
A guide for patients on the removal of screws, wires or plates
关于取出螺钉、钢丝或钢板的患者指南
When do screws, wires or plates need to be removed? These are used in your operation to hold the cut pieces of bone together. The fixation screws/wires etc rarely cause problems and are perfectly safe if left in the body.
何时需要取出螺钉、钢丝或钢板?这些在手术中用于将切开的骨片固定在一起。固定用的螺钉/钢丝等很少引起问题,如果留在体内是完全安全的。
The screws serve a purpose while the bone is healing; after that they become redundant. Sometimes, they can get pushed out of the bone and cause discomfort to surrounding soft tissues or be felt beneath the skin and lead to footwear irritation. If this is the case, they require removal.
螺钉在骨愈合期间起作用;愈合后则变得多余。有时它们会被顶出骨外,导致周围软组织不适,或在皮下可触及并引起鞋类摩擦刺激。如出现这些情况,则需要将其取出。
Very rarely, the metal in the screws or wires can cause tissue sensitivity.
极少情况下,螺钉或钢丝中的金属会引起组织敏感反应。
How surgery can help?
手术如何有帮助?
Removing the screws stops irritation to the surrounding tissues or footwear.
取出螺钉可停止对周围组织或鞋类的刺激。
About day case surgery under local anaesthetic
关于局部麻醉下的日间手术
Surgery is carried out under local anaesthetic as a day case. This means that you are awake during the operation, but a screen will prevent you from seeing what is going on.
手术在局部麻醉下以日间手术形式进行。这意味着您在手术过程中是清醒的,但一个屏风会阻止您看到手术过程。
To numb your foot, you will either be given some injections around the ankle, or occasionally at the site of the screws, wires or plates.
为了使您的脚麻木,医生会在踝部周围注射麻药,或者有时在螺钉、钢丝或钢板的部位注射。
You can eat and drink on the day of surgery; there is no need for fasting.
您在手术当天可以进食和饮水;无需禁食。
Depending on the amount of fixation to be removed the operation time can vary considerably, but you should be ready to be at the hospital for longer than this to allow for preparation and recovery.
根据需要取出的固定物数量不同,手术时间可能有较大差异,但您应预留比手术时间更长的时间在医院,以便做术前准备和术后恢复。
Where possible, removal of the screws, wires or plates is carried out through the original incision. You must have a competent adult at home with you for the first day and night after surgery.
在可能的情况下,螺钉、钢丝或钢板的取出会通过原来的切口进行。手术后第一天和夜间,您必须有一位有能力的成年人在家陪伴。
If you decide on surgery, you will be invited to attend a pre-surgical clinic. A member of the nursing team will take your medical history. If you are on any medication, please bring a list with you. This is a good opportunity to ask questions or raise any concerns you may have.
如果您决定接受手术,您将被邀请到术前门诊就诊。护理团队成员会记录您的病史。如果您正在服用任何药物,请随身携带药物清单。这是一个向医护人员提问或提出任何疑虑的好机会。
Recovery after your operation
手术后的恢复
The first two to three days
最初的两到三天
- You must rest with your foot elevated to hip level.
您必须抬高患脚休息,抬至与髋部同高。 - You should restrict your walking to bathroom visits only. If you have been given crutches, you must use them in the way shown.
您应将行走限制为仅限如厕。如已配备用拐杖,必须按照示范方式使用。 - You should take the prescribed painkillers. If you experience pain, it is usually worse for the first two days.
您应按医嘱服用止痛药。若出现疼痛,通常在前两天最为明显。 - If you are still experiencing pain after three to four days that is not relieved by the painkillers, you should contact the department directly.
如果在三到四天后仍有止痛药无法缓解的疼痛,应直接联系相关科室。 - If you have any concerns over your foot you should contact the department directly.
如果您对足部有任何担忧,应直接联系本科室。 - The department is closed at the weekend. Out-of-hours, you should contact your GP or go to your local A&E department.
本科室周末休诊。非上班时间,您应联系您的全科医生或前往当地急诊科。
Following removal of the fixation, the type of dressing and the post-operative protocol can vary.
拆除固定装置后,敷料类型和术后方案可能有所不同。
You may have a very light dressing over the incision or a more bulky dressing. You may be able to return to work as soon as three to four days after the operation.
切口处可能只包扎非常轻薄的敷料,也可能包扎较厚的敷料。您可能在术后三到四天即可恢复工作。
Specific information will be provided to you by the podiatric surgeon.
足病外科医生会向您提供具体信息。
It is important to remember that there will be stitches in the foot and you will need to keep the foot clean and dry. Avoid irritating or stressing the operation site.
重要的是要记住足部会有缝线,您需要保持足部清洁和干燥。避免刺激或施加压力于手术部位。
Between three and seven days
三至七天内
Depending on the site of the screws, wires or plates, you may be allowed to remove the outer bulky bandage and return to normal footwear after three days. You will be advised by the surgical team if this is possible.
根据螺钉、钢丝或钢板的部位,您可能在三天后被允许拆除外层厚敷料并恢复穿普通鞋。外科团队会告知您是否可以这样做。
Two weeks after surgery 手术后两周
The dressing and stitches are removed.
敷料和缝线已拆除。
You will need to keep the foot dry for a further two days.
您需要再保持足部干燥两天。
Frequent or serious occurring risks
常见或严重发生的风险
All operations carry a small risk of complications. Complications following foot surgery are uncommon and most are resolved without permanent disability or pain.
所有手术都带有小概率的并发症风险。足部手术后的并发症不常见,大多数可在无永久残疾或长期疼痛的情况下解决。
Complications from fixation removal can include:
摘除内固定物可能出现的并发症包括:
- infection (two in 100)
感染(2/100) - delayed healing of the skin (eight in 100)
皮肤愈合延迟(8/100) - non-compliance of patients (four in 100)
患者不遵从(4/100) - prolonged swelling post operatively (four in 100)
术后长期肿胀(4/100) - thick or sensitive scar formation (four in 100)
疤痕增厚或敏感(4/100) - blood clot deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
血栓 深静脉血栓形成(DVT) - failure to relieve the pain/discomfort.
未能缓解疼痛/不适。
Complications following foot surgery are rare, but can happen. It is important to remember that if there is a complication, you will need to visit the hospital more frequently and there could be a significant impact on your recovery and return to work time.
足部手术后的并发症罕见,但有可能发生。重要的是要记住,如果出现并发症,您需要更频繁地到医院就诊,并且这可能会对您的康复和返回工作时间产生重大影响。
Contact us 联系我们
0300 123 1540
Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, King Edward Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6EB
Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital,King Edward Avenue,Herne Bay,Kent CT6 6EB
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
周一至周五,上午 8:30 至下午 4:30
Clinical services are provided from the podiatric day surgery unit in Herne Bay.
临床服务由赫恩湾的足病日间手术科提供。
This information should only be followed on the advice of a healthcare professional.
本信息仅应在医疗专业人员建议下遵循。
Do you have feedback about our health services?
您对我们的健康服务有反馈吗?
0800 030 4550
Text 07899 903499 短信 07899 903499
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
周一至周五,上午 8:30 至下午 4:30
kentchft.PALS@nhs.net
kentcht.nhs.uk/PALS
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
病人咨询与联络服务 (PALS)
Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
肯特社区卫生国家医疗服务体系基金信托(Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust)
Trinity House, 110-120 Upper Pemberton
Trinity House,110-120 Upper Pemberton
Ashford 阿什福德
Kent 肯特
TN25 4AZ
![]()
Donate today, and help the NHS go above and beyond. Visit kentcht.NHS.uk/icare
今天捐款,帮助 NHS 提供超出预期的服务。请访问 kentcht.NHS.uk/icare
If you need communication support or this information in another format, please ask a member of staff or contact us using the details above.
如果您需要沟通支持或需要以其他格式获取此信息,请向工作人员咨询或使用上方联系方式与我们联系。

.png)